Experience for pool cleaner
Things You Should Know About Your Pool
Updated: 14/6/2017 | 10:04:59 AM
When you’re paying a minimum of $10,000 to install a pool, you need more than a guy with a net and a funny punchline — or nice abs.
1. If you don’t usually maintain your pool, you could cut the lifespan in half. Or, if you don’t maintain it at all, it’s really dangerous!
2. A pool pump can consume up to half of a home’s entire energy output.So, don’t abuse that and think more about energy saving. People usually hire pool cleaners in Hanoi.
3. Saltwater pools don’t take care of themselves.You still have to keep the pH balanced by adding acid. Just because it seems natural like the ocean but actually it’s not. In fact, saltwater pools have 1/10 the salt of the ocean , so they’re more like a tear drop than a good salt soak! And, while you may think that since salt is natural it’s environmentally friendly — it’s not. The salt breaks down into various components including hyrdrochloric acid or chlorine gas. Regular pools don’t have that much chlorine. So, if you drain it into your yard, that’s OK. With saltwater, you have to get a truck to suck the water out. 4. If you don’t take care of your pool for 2-3 weeks, it will turn green. In fact, if there are heavy rains, like say during monsoon season in Hanoi, it can turn your pool green in 24 to 48 hours. And that green is more than just algae — it can contain E. coli and other bacteria.
5. A sunny pool is great for swimmers — not so much for the pool. Chlorine keeps your pool from turning green, dissipates in direct sunlight. Slow-dissolving chlorine tablets are a good option or adding cyanuric acid, which helps diffuse the sun’s UV rays and makes the chlorine last longer. Though, you always have to keep checking your pool water 1-2 times a week.
6. Most "eco" and "green" products don’t work as well as chlorineand, in fact, may leave the water murky or turn the pool green faster.
7. Pool guys charge you about 1.7 times more than it actually costs to clean your pool. An average pool-cleaning job will run $100 or more per month.
8. Your pool man knows the ins and outs of your life— especially the affair you are trying to hide from your husband!
If you are in Vietnam, we are Hanoimaids and we will help you find good pool cleaners for rent in Hanoi.